Features & Benefits
Alkaline Water System is one of our best selling certified model, offering third party documentation and exceptional performance!
Features and benefits include:
• Alkaline Water may have a pH above neutral and below 10.5
- The alkaline water is purified through a reverse osmosis membrane
- Five stage treatment for superior performance.
- 50 GPM membrane (Made in USA).
- Designer chrome faucet with ceramic disc for greater durability.
- Genuine John Guest® fittings throughout for optimum security.
- 3/8” post filter and 3/8” tubing to faucet for greater flow.
- Assembled in USA.
- Certified by NSF International (Std. 58) for third party documentation.
- Certified to NSF / ANSI Std. 58 for Pentavalent Arsenic reduction.
- One year limited warranty from date of purchase.
What are you waiting for? Get Purified Water today, at the comfort of your home!
Many people know that city-processed water, commonly known as tap water, is considered safe to drink. However, many people don’t know that tap water is full of chemicals such as chlorine, visible sediment, Fluosilicic Acid (Chemical version of Fluoride from Aluminum Waste, and pharmaceutical waste. When presented with these facts, many become scared to drink tap water, but there is a process to remove it, and that is by a reverse osmosis. A reverse osmosis system is able to purify the tap water to remove 99% of harmful material. The Alkaline Water Filter works in conjunction with the reverse osmosis system to restore minerals removed by the purification process. Many people are aware of alkaline ionizing machines, but these do not purify the water, they just simply filter the water to remove chlorine and not much else. It is important to not only drink alkaline water, but to also make sure that it does not possess chemicals and other harmful byproducts that appear in non-purified water.